Elk Grove Village, IL Furnace & Air Conditioning Installation, Repair & Maintenance
SERVICE 1 PLUMBING, HEATING & A/C, INC. is proud to serve the Elk Grove Village community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at (815) 254-1449 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
About Elk Grove Village, IL - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Elk Grove is a large village located in Cook County, Illinois. Home to over 33,000 residents, the area is mostly known for Busse Woods Forest Preserve, which hosts a herd of elk—hence the name Elk Grove. The village is also known for having the largest industrial park in the U.S. - consisting of over 3,600 business employing over 100,00 people, and residing on over 3,700 acres.
Public education services are provided by four separate school districts:
- Illinois High School District 214
- Elk Grove Township Elementary School District 59
- Township High School District 211
- Community Consolidated School District 54
The stunning Rainbow Falls Waterpark offers outdoor and nature enthusiasts a chance to experience Mother Nature's beauty in true form, and many hours of splashing around and enjoying water rides and activities. Nature and outdoor lovers will also enjoy spending time at the Ned Brown Preserve. Summers are warm and mild, and winters are cold. However, the beautiful landscapes of the area are picturesque throughout all seasons of the year.