Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Nowadays, homes are built with more insulation and a tightly sealed construction – allowing the air inside your home to be 2-5 times more polluted than the outside air.
Air Duct Cleaning
Service 1 Plumbing, Heating & A/C, Inc. is open 24/7, and homeowners across the Chicagoland area rely on us to properly clean and restore their HVAC systems and improve indoor air quality at all times of day.
Don’t let just anyone clean your air ducts. Let a Service 1 HVAC specialist inspect, clean, and restore your air ducts to normal.
Before Service 1
After Service 1
Why Should I Have My Air Ducts Cleaned?
- Air ducts will accumulate deposits or dust and other contaminates and will get clogged over time
- When your air ducts get a sizable amount of dust and dirt in them, then the heating and air conditioning system will be reduced in efficiency and cause physical discomfort and illness.
- When you have dirt in your air ducts, it acts as food for organisms such as dust mites.
When your ducts get contaminated with dirt and dust, the heating and cooling systems will recirculate the air into every room. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the system’s air filter, the particulate accumulates in the ductwork and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Cleaning your ductwork eliminates these contaminates and offers the following benefits:
- Eliminate potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other microorganisms.